SubOver - Subdomain Takeover Tool
Installing You need to have Golang installed on your machine. There are no additional requirements for this tool.
go get github.com/Ice3man543/SubOver
./SubOver -l subdomains.txt
- -l List of Subdomains
- -a Check all hosts regardless of CNAME (Time Consuming and prone to fp's)
- -t Number of concurrent threads. (Default 10)
- -v Show verbose output (Default False)
- -https Force HTTPS Connection (Default HTTP)
- -timeout Set custom timeout (Default 10)
- -h Show help message
Github, Heroku, Unbounce, Tumblr, Shopify, Instapage, Desk, Tictail, Campaignmonitor, Cargocollective, Statuspage, Amazonaws, Cloudfront, Bitbucket, Smartling, Acquia, Fastly, Pantheon, Zendesk, Uservoice, Ghost, Freshdesk, Pingdom, Tilda, Wordpress, Teamwork, Helpjuice, Helpscout, Cargo, Feedpress, Surge, Surveygizmo, Mashery, Intercom, Webflow, Kajabi, Thinkific, Tave, Wishpond, Aftership, Aha, Brightcove, Bigcartel, Activecompaign, Compaignmonitor, Acquia, Proposify, Simplebooklet, Getresponse, Vend, Jetbrains, Azure .