- simple CLI with the ability to run pure Nmap engine
- predefined scans included in the modules
- support Nmap Scripting Engine (NSE) with scripts arguments
- TOR support (with proxychains)
- multiple scans at one time
- at this point: 31 modules with 459 scan profiles
# Clone this repository
git clone --recursive https://github.com/trimstray/sandmap
# Go into the repository
# Install ./setup.sh
# Run the app
- symlink to bin/sandmap is placed in /usr/local/bin
- man page is placed in /usr/local/man/man8
Before using the Sandmap read the Command Line introduction.
The etc/main.cfg configuration file has the following structure:
# shellcheck shell=bash
# Specifies the default destination.
# - dest="127.0.0.1,220.127.116.11" dest="127.0.0.1"
# Specifies the extended Nmap parameters.
# - params="--script ssl-ccs-injection -p 443" params=""
# Specifies the default output type and path.
# - report="xml" report=""
# Specifies the TOR connection.
# Examples: # - tor="true" tor=""
# Specifies the terminal type.
# - terminal="internal" terminal="internal"
Sandmap uses external utilities to be installed before running:
- GNU/Linux (testing on Debian and CentOS)
- Bash (testing on 4.4.19)
- Nmap (testing on 7.70)
Also you will need root access.