httpx is a fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit allows to run of multiple probers using retryablehttp library, it is designed to maintain the result reliability with increased threads.
- Simple and modular codebase making it easy to contribute.
- Fast And fully configurable flags to probe multiple elements.
- Supports multiple HTTP-based probings.
- Smart auto fallback from https to http as default.
- Supports hosts, URLs, and CIDR as input.
- Handles edge cases doing retries, backoffs, etc for handling WAFs.
httpx requires go1.17 to install successfully. Run the following command to get the repo -
go install -v github.com/projectdiscovery/httpx/cmd/[email protected]
- As default, httpx checks for HTTPS probe and fall-back to HTTP only if HTTPS is not reachable.
- For printing both HTTP/HTTPS results, a no-fallback flag can be used.
- Custom scheme for ports can be defined, for example -ports http:443,http:80,https:8443
- vhost, http2, pipeline, ports, csp-probe, tls-probe and path are unique flag with different probes.
- Unique flags should be used for specific use cases instead of running them as default with other flags.
- When using json flag, all the information (default probes) is included in the JSON output.