Burp gives you full control, letting you combine advanced manual techniques with state-of-the-art automation, to make your work faster, more effective, and more fun.
Burp Suite contains the following key components:
- An intercepting proxy, which lets you inspect and modify traffic between your browser and the target application.
- An application-aware spider, for crawling content and functionality.
- An advanced web application scanner, for automating the detection of numerous types of vulnerability.
- An intruder tool, for performing powerful customized attacks to find and exploit unusual vulnerabilities.
- A repeater tool, for manipulating and resending individual requests.
- A sequencer tool, for testing the randomness of session tokens.
- The ability to save your work and resume working later.
- Extensibility, allowing you to easily write your own plugins, to perform complex and highly customized tasks within Burp.
Automated crawl and scan
- Coverage of over 100 generic vulnerabilities, such as SQL injection and cross-site scripting (XSS), with great performance against all vulnerabilities in the OWASP top 10.
- Different modes for scan speed, allowing fast, normal, and thorough scans to be carried out for different purposes.
- Scan exactly what you want. You can perform a full crawl and scan of an entire host, or a particular branch of the site content, or an individual URL.
Post a Comment