Hijacker is a Graphical User Interface for the penetration testing tools Aircrack-ng, Airodump-ng, MDK3 and Reaver. It offers a simple and easy UI to use these tools without typing commands in a console and copy&pasting MAC addresses.
This application requires an ARM android device with a wireless adapter that supports Monitor Mode. A few android devices do, but none of them natively. This means that you will need a custom firmware. Nexus 5 and any other device that uses the BCM4339 chipset (MSM8974, such as Xperia Z2, LG G2 etc) will work with Nexmon(it also supports some other chipsets). Devices that use BCM4330 can use bcmon. An alternative would be to use an external adapter that supports monitor mode in Android with an OTG cable.
The required tools are included for armv7l and aarch64 devices as of version 1.1. The Nexmon driver and management utility for BCM4339 are also included.
Root is also necessary, as these tools need root to work.
- View a list of access points and stations (clients) around you (even hidden ones)
- View the activity of a specific network (by measuring beacons and data packets) and its clients
- Statistics about access points and stations
- See the manufacturer of a device (AP or station) from the OUI database
- See the signal power of devices and filter the ones that are closer to you
- Save captured packets in .cap file
- Deauthenticate all the clients of a network (either targeting each one (effective) or without specific target)
- Deauthenticate a specific client from the network it's connected
- MDK3 Beacon Flooding with custom options and SSID list
- MDK3 Authentication DoS for a specific network or to everyone
- Capture a WPA handshake or gather IVs to crack a WEP network
- Reaver WPS cracking (pixie-dust attack using NetHunter chroot and external adapter).
- you are on Android 5+
- you are rooted (SuperSU is required, if you are on CM/LineageOS install SuperSU)
- have a firmware to support Monitor Mode on your wireless interface
WiFi Hacking Apps For android mobile